Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Venting about childish drama is stupid.

So... I know this is wrong... stupid... selfish...and downright un-Christ like. Every instinct is telling me "don't write it!" I'm just... so angry. It takes alot to piss me off,but I guess I'm just tired of the same thing over and over again. My ex is nuts. I'm sorry. I know we still have tons of mutual friends and he deserves to have good friends and good people in his life, he really needs them. However I've come to a point where I regret even meeting him. I want him to be happy, but I feel like he's stopping himself from getting there. I'm just tired of hearing the things he tells our mutual friends, the things he posts about me on facebook, ect. I feel like I want to scream out and clear my name, but most of all, I don't want him to ever say anything about my husband. I don't want to be caught up on his life, I cut him out completely for a reason. And I wish people would stop catching him up on whats going on in my life. I think the last time I talked to him was about two years ago, when we broke up. Yep, TWO YEARS AGO. And, we didn't break up because I wanted to be with someone else, it was a toxic relationship. There were alot of things that I wish I didn't put myself through, and I wish he never does that to someone else. If any of his friends love and care about him, help him realize he needs to be happy, let go, and find ways to get rid of the demons in his life. I feel so dumb going back to this place, I guess he just disappointed me when he made some comments about Garin and that people are dying to know my reaction. I'm married, I'm happier than I have ever been in my life. Garin is my other half, he is my everything. Again, I feel so stupid about doing this. It was such a long time ago, and I'm so far past this place and doing this proves otherwise. And it's not like he was the only person I ever dated. I guess these feelings are more towards people wanting me to be dragged back down by this. I'm not going to contact him, and I'm not going to get into it with other people either. I'm happy, and nothing is going to take that away from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment