Monday, June 4, 2012

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I owe some people the story so I thought this would be ALOT easier and I don't have to get all awkward or emotional telling it a million times...although...I probably will...just because...who wouldn't want to brag? So Friday I drove up to Twin Falls from Logan thinking I was only coming for Garin's little sister graduation. All day I was really anxious to get there because I missed him like crazy and the closer I got to Twin Falls I started getting nervous but I had no idea why. When I FINALLY got to Twin Falls...the bladder was a tad bit full and yet...I was dying of thirst... so when I pulled up in front of his house I was ready to just run in, but...instead he met me at my car and told me we were going out. Not having seen him in a few weeks...I put my bodily needs aside... So I jumped in his car and didn't even ask where we were going and just started blabbing about the dumbest things. Next thing I knew we were at Shoshone Falls. We had walked over to take a moment to enjoy the view and then he told me he had a gift for me. Before I could open the gift I had to know that how much he loved me in a spend forever with me kind of way :) Then he handed me a gift box...which at first I couldn't get open...and pulled out the cutest little bear (who is SOOO soft!) named Barnsie Then Garin started encouraging me to hug and feel up Barnsie...then told me Barnsie also had a gift for me. I then felt a small box in Barnsie's satchel and when I pulled it out, I realized it was a ring box and then next thing I knew Garin was on his knee. As my eyes started tearing up my whole body just started shaking(...and I stayed that jittery all night) It was such a perfect moment, and the funny thing is... as soon as it was over half a million random people showed up to look at the waterfall.(He just had PERFECT timing) I haven't slept and I catch myself looking at my left hand every five seconds. I was so sure I had fallen asleep on my drive to Twin Falls and I was dreaming,dreading the moment in which I would wake up... I'm still waiting for that actually... I have never been so happy in my life.I love him so much,I had no idea I could ever feel this way. He's just so perfect for me in so many ways. I'm so excited to start our lives together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment