Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Atonement.

So I just wanted to share ONE sentence a friend sent me this week that I haven't been able to get out of my mind. "Through the atonement, impossible things are made possible.". The atonement isn't JUST for the remission of sins. We are brought comfort and love through this gift...but also...ALL things are made possible. I thought about this today when really thinking over what has happened this past year and how the heck I got past it. As we make new goals for the year, or just when we ask our Father in Heaven to keep us strong, remember that the Atonement will get us through it anything.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say, I love your blog!!! That video is one of the best things ever made ever :) Elder Holland is so inspiring. --Cori

    ReplyDelete