Monday, March 7, 2011

Learn from the pass, prepare for the future live in the present

I haven't blogged in a long time. Tons of stuff has happened! Well I can honestly say that I have worked hard to just be me and I'm SOO much happier. I do however still have people pushing for me to do certain things, but I have become MUCH better at just doing what I feel is right based off of prompting I get from the Holy Ghost...awesome right? I feel so much more comfortable with who I am and what I want out of life now.

I feel very heart broken tonight. I don't want to get too personal because I don't want to offend the other person. I care deeply for someone. He is very near and dear to my heart, and I can't imagine my life without him. But I guess some things just keep you apart. However I feel Heavenly Father is very happy that I refuse to compromise my beliefs and to stand strong in what the gospel has taught me. I have no idea where I go with my relationship with him but I know Heavenly Father will help me through it. I also realized how some people are just not ready to embrace the gospel in their lives for one reason or another and I have to love them the same even if they cut me out of their lives. It's hard, but not impossible.

I promise not to go forever without blogging...and I will have more interesting things to read. =) toodles!
ps. Kris came home... he's very sick =( I hope everyone keeps him in their prayers, it would mean alot. Thanks.

1 comment: