Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dreams

It's really weird how different my view of what I want for myself have changed. I really thought I wanted to be a hardcore band teacher and that marching band would be my life forever. Which would be totally cool, (for a geek like me) but I guess my mind has wandered else where. I loved all my technique classes, I would LOVE to teach beginning instruments to children. I want to open up my own little studio and music shop. And why stop there? In every single one of those classes the professor would always comment that the books would start in such odd places. So... I want to fix that! I would love to create realistic lesson plan books/ method books for music teachers. And while I'm at the whole writing thing... I would love to put together a dairy free cookbook one day. It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Being a newly wed in college and completely broke, our semi homemade to starting completely from scratch meals we have come up with have gotten really creative and super yummy. It's hard being on a budget,having no time, having a very hungry (allergic to dairy, super hunky and sexy-rific) husband and making it as healthy as possible. I'm just so excited what the future holds, and I feel so blessed to have a supportive husband, family and amazing friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment