Sunday, May 16, 2010

Life for Ana as of right now =)

I need some time to ponder and type out loud my thoughts on where I am at, so just bare with me here....thanks =)
I'm a little over whelmed with school, but I'm getting ready to head back to USU so I just need to bare it though August. I need to enjoy my time in California so I decided I'll walk around school with a camera to capture the different kind of beautiful Cali has to offer.

I have been around some really weird people and I have felt very uncomfortable. But you know, I'm a child of God, and I shine =) I don't need to let them dirty me up and because I have to be around them doesn't mean they have to change me or take away my testimony of the gospel of Christ. I'll just sing hymns in my head (of our loud lol) to distract myself of their weirdness.
Well that's it for now. I really have failed at this whole blog thing...but it's okay life is to live not blog lol!
- Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment